Wake County Spca Surrender

In Wake County, nearly all lost, stray or owner-surrendered animals go to the Wake County Animal Center, the government-run and government-funded County .
We also take in a limited number of pets who are surrendered by owners in circumstances of need. All intake is based on available space, and animals facing .
This is an FAQ about the SPCA's Pet Intake Procedures For an FAQ about the SPCA's new No-Kill Initiative, click here >. All stray and owner-surrendered .
We can let callers know if an animal is still available, if it was surrendered by its owner or a stray, what types of behavior has been observed since coming into .
Lost pet, found pet, pet surrender, giving up a pet.. Email: mailto:holding@spcawake.org. Location: 327 Hwy 70 East, Garner, NC 27529. Directions: Take I-40 .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *